The official website of Dursley
Town Council, Community information, Durlsey Event Calendar and
Dursley Town Free Ads.
The official website of the Wotton-under-Edge
- The Genealogy of the Cotswolds & Surrounds of
- If you are interested in Gloucestershire, or Family
History, or both, then this site is for you
- A few pages by Daryl
Povey, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
History & Information
- The Museum of this Historical Old Market Town. Tourist
Information point for Wotton-under-Edge
Residents Handbook of Dursley, Wotton-under-Edge
- Local Community Information and Street Maps
- Essential information for anyone intending to undertake
the Cotswold Way National Trail between Chipping Campden and Bath. Accommodation
& Services, Fact sheets, Chat and Bookshop.
Official Gloucestershire pages
- Living and working in, visiting or moving to Gloucestershire,
the Cotswolds, The Severn Valley and the Forest of Dean
- The ideal centre for your tour of Englands West
Country, sights, restaurants and accommodation.
and rambling vacations
- Walking holidays and rambling vacations at various
locations around the world including Englands Lake District, Devon,
Cornwall, and The Cotswolds.
The website for News, Business,
Sport, Jobs, Motoring, Entertainment and Community Information.
- The British Primary School is situated in Wotton
- We are a 11-18 mixed secondary comprehensive school
with over 1400 students on roll.
Rednock Drive, Dursley, Gloucestershire
- Lists Schools for the UK Find your old school mates
Sports & Leisure
Community Sports Foundation
- Aims to provide first class sporting and recreational
facilities for local people.
- News, history and general information on the solar-heated
swimming pool in the centre of Wotton-under-Edge.
- All about Wotton-under-Edge & District Round
- On display at the last rally held at Nibley House
were 300 stationary engines, 250 vintage and classic cars, 150 vintage
motor cycles, 35 vintage pedal cycles, 90 commercial vehicles, 80 military
vehicles, 180 tractors, 24 vintage caravans, 4 display engines, 26 steam
engines and 21 auto trucks. There were over 120 trade stands and large
model and craft displays.
Lister Autotruck Club
- The aim of the club is to promote the use &
restoration of these machines. We can help with spares & several
members can assist with technical help & road registration.
Village Community Site's
- Charfield Village in the South of
- Town Twinning with Bovenden, near
Göttingen in Germany.
- A web site for the village of Falfield in South
- Kingswood Grapevine is a free Newsletter, funded
entirely from donations, published monthly and delivered by a group
- Local Businesses, Organizations, Clubs and Societies.
Community news, Classified, Ads, Discussion board and Articles.
Beaumont le Roger Society
- Town Twinning with French town in Normandy.
- The premier British Tourism directory - thousands
of things to do and places to stay.
& Avon Family History Society
- Welcome to the website of the Bristol & Avon
Family History Society. We are continually making changes and improvements
to the site, and our big addition in 2001 was the Register of Members'
on the Web
- Offers an extensive database of links to all things
- A look at the Town of Dursley in the Past and Present
- compiled by local Architect John Wilkes
- This site has been made to spread the knowledge
of, first and foremost the bicycle, but also to give you a chance to
get some knowledge of the inventor Mr. Pedersen, whom in many ways was
a very special man, one of his kind.
- The information pages give ready access to material
for local historians with a particular interest in Gloucestershire
Gloucester & Bristol Diocesan Association of Church Bell Ringers
- We are an association of change ringers covering
the Church of England's Bristol and Gloucester Dioceses
- Fact-based marketing, PR, research and performance
- Local History and Information
- Listing of all public houses in the county, past
Britain: Hotels, Bed & Breakfast, Pubs & Inns, Self Catering
- Information Britain holds all you could ever need
to plan a trip to or within the British Isles